Belmond Medical Center provides nutrition services to inpatients,
outpatients, and the community.
Services provide include:
- Certified O.P. Diabetes Education Program (reimbursable through
- Outpatient Dietary Counseling
- Inpatient Screening and Consults
- Patient and Employee Meals
- Weight Management Program
A physician’s referral is required for diets other than
normal nutrition. A progress note is sent to the referring physician
following outpatient counseling.
Annette Snyder, MS, RD, LD - Registered Dietician
Food Service Manager: